Friday, July 31, 2015

Guard Dawg


I've acquired a new role around the house this summer: Official Guard Dawg.  You might think this entails staying up late at night, roaming around the house, barking to alert my parents of suspicious activity, but that isn't quite the same type of Guard Dawg to which I am referring.  There is a tiny bit of barking required for my job, but that is where the similarities end.

I have to guard my toys from Dixie!  As you know, she is obsessed with tennis balls.  I don't mind tennis balls as a fetch toy, but I prefer something in the Frisbee family.  The problem is that Dixie just wants whatever is mine!  Whenever I let my guard down, she swoops in and snatches up whatever I've been playing with as her own.  Then she carries my toy AND her tennis ball around in her mouth!




I'm going to have to put my paws down and tell Dixie to keep her paws and jaws to herself!

Jenna
Official Guard Dawg

PS: Happy Birthday to Uncle J and Great Aunt S!  Hopefully no one will steal your toys.  Happy Anniversary to Aunt C and Uncle W!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!