Friday, July 24, 2015

How Wheat It Is!


Normally the two biggest crops around here in the summer are corn and soy on an annual rotating basis.  This year's big crop for most of the surrounding farmers is WHEAT!  Mommy loves the look of the wheat growing in the fields.  All of the thunderstorms we've had this year have caused a few crop circles which are pretty cool to look at as well.  We assume the storms have caused the depressions in the fields.  It's either the storms or aliens!

On one of our recent morning walks, we decided to stop and take a closer look.  I plowed right in head first.  It was so much fun to get lost in the field!  Okay, technically I wasn't lost since I was still attached to my leash and it was still attached to Mommy's hand.  But it felt like I was lost.



Dixie wasn't so sure about venturing into the wheat that was taller than we were.  She mostly hung out on the sidelines and waited for me to reappear.  


Until she couldn't stand it any longer without me.  Then she decided to leap her way through the field!


We had so much fun.  Too bad we had to be on the leash . . . [sigh]
Jenna


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!