Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Summertime Fun!


Summer is made for fun, right?  My summer is not quite what I was hoping for since I'm laid up in the crate recovering from my surgery a good bit of the time.  Mommy has allowed me to sit around the house lately without being locked up.  Yippee!  I can almost taste the freedom!  I can go on short walks with Mommy each morning now too, but I'm not allowed to go on the big four mile walk every morning . . . sigh . . . I'm counting the days until August 1!

In the meantime, Mommy is trying to make my summer as fun as she can. She knows what a foodie I am, so she has shared watermelon with me and my siblings.  It is seriously YUMMY!!!  We've been able to enjoy watermelon on two different occasions (so far).  The first time Mommy shared watermelon with us, she used a fork.



I was very eager to try this treat!







Ruger helped with clean up!


The next time we had watermelon, Mommy used her fingers . . . did she learn nothing last October???



I'm hoping some other good summer treats come our way . . . ice cream, frozen ice pops, hamburgers, hotdogs, steak, ribs, you name it, I can eat it!  (With the exception of fingers apparently!  That seems to be frowned upon!)

Happy summer!
Jenna

PS: Happy birthday to our Daddy!  He's the best . . . except that he doesn't like his picture taken!  And happy fifth birthday to our human Cousin S on the 15th!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!