Thursday, November 19, 2015

Sisterly Love


I know my sister Dixie loves me, but does she love me more than food?  That is the question.

Recently Mommy dropped flour on my head (of the allergy free rice variety).  Technically, Mommy dropped flour on the floor and my head got in the way in an attempt to retrieve whatever goodness she might be spilling, but I digress.  The flour on my head made me look more like Daddy with his gray hairs (I already have quite a few on my chin).  Perhaps he really only has flour on his head too?  If that's the case, I need to help him out and remove some of it.  But I further digress . . .

Dixie says she wanted to help me clean myself up.  But I wonder if she was just trying to help herself to a treat.




So what do you think?  Does she love me or food more?  I think I know what my answer would be if the situation were reversed.  But don't tell Dixie!

Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!