Sunday, January 12, 2014

Uh Oh Spaghetti-O!

I'm sure you've all heard that dawgs should not eat table scraps.  My parents believe and follow that rule most of the time, but every once in a while they feel pretty generous.  Daddy recently indulged in a can of Spaghetti-O's (please don't judge him for eating them or Mommy for buying them for him) and a grilled cheese sandwich.  He isn't crazy about the crusts on his sandwich, so he decided to toss them to us.  I caught mine first.  Next up was Jenna (who never misses), followed by Hunter.  When it was Hunter's turn, Jenna popped her big head up just in time to snatch it out of the air and steal it away!  Daddy decided he would make it up to Hunter by allowing Hunter to lick the remnants of the Spaghetti-O's from the bowl.  Boy oh boy, was Hunter lucky!

I was not so lucky in this scenario.  Hunter had tiny round noodles flying in all directions!  Several landed on me.  As delicious as that might sound, they weren't within licking distance of my tongue.  They were however, within licking distance of Jenna's tongue.  She proceeded to lick them right off me!  How humiliating!  Not to mention unfair since I didn't get a bite of them!  Even worse, about twenty minutes later when I needed to go out to potty, Mommy looked down and saw that I still had a couple noodles stuck to my head!  I was so embarrassed!  At least she didn't use her tongue to help me pick them off.  She grabbed them quickly and didn't even stop for her camera.  Whew!

I hope it will be a while before Daddy indulges in that particular meal again . . . but not so long until he decides to share with us!

Dixie Noodle

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!