Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Pillow Talk


Daddy says we have too many throw pillows on the bed.  Does anyone else's Daddy say that?  Mommy really doesn't pay any attention to what Daddy thinks about this particular topic.  She's the one who makes the bed in the morning and turns it back for the night.  If it's an inconvenience for anyone, it's her and she's willing to overlook this problem and put up with the many pillows.

Despite the fact that our parents' bed and the other beds in the house have beautiful pillows on them, you'll never see them.  Mommy keeps a flat sheet over the top of each bed so we don't get the bed linens dirty.  Our black and brown hairs aren't attractive on all those white pillows and spreads.  At least that's what Mommy says.  I say why have the beautiful pillows and covers if you can't see them and enjoy them?  But that's a story for another day.

Recently I've found a way around Mommy's pillows and protective covering.  I like to retreat to my parents' bedroom at night while they are in the living room watching TV.  Jenna usually settles on the sofa beside Mommy, and Ruger usually lies at her feet.  I have the bed all to myself . . . shouldn't I make myself comfy????

I totally agree with you!  Sometimes I rearrange all (SEVEN) pillows and settle smack dab in the middle . . .



Other times, I just pull back the top sheet and the first couple of pillows . . . 




My puppy dawg eyes work EVERY time to keep me from getting in trouble.  After all, I'm pretty sure I'm Mommy's favorite!

Dixie Doodle

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!