Friday, October 12, 2018

Boney Maroney


Our Halloweenie pal is back!  Boney Maroney has returned for another Halloween season at our house.  He'll eventually go outside, but our parents are currently allowing him to stay indoors.  He doesn't even have to sleep in a crate at night!  I can't believe this injustice!  I had to sleep in my crate for several months when I started living here.  My sisters remind me that he was here last year and so therefore this isn't really a new place for him. 


I don't care if he's been here before or not.  He does NOT have the right to eat our toys!  We're pretty sure Daddy allowed this to happen.  Perhaps we should start a fund to "Save Snoopy?"



Jenna did her best to save the toys without harming Boney . . . 



I, on the other paw, decided to show him who's boss!  It's labsolutely NOT him . . . it's technically not me either, but that's beside the point!


I hope you don't have any unwanted visitors at your house as we begin the holiday season this month.  But if you do, just remember to put your paw down, set the ground rules, and hide all the candy and toys for yourself!

Ruger

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!