Thursday, December 24, 2015
The Night Before . . .
Dear Santa Paws,
We might be a little late in writing to you, but better late than never, right? At least this way, we won't change our minds at the last minute. We bet you hate it when human kids do that, don't you?? We're only asking for five gifts this year. Surely that's not asking for too much? We're enclosing a picture of us dressed like you. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
1. Lucky for you, we don't need three arms for Mommy this year (not that you ever came through on that one!). With only the two of us this year, Mommy has plenty of arm space for each of us. It would be nice instead if she could have two faces. When one of us goes to give her kisses, the other sneaks in and tries to steal the love. If Mommy had two faces, we'd have no need to be jealous of the other.
2. TREATS! Any flavors will do.
3. TENNIS BALLS! Any colors are fine.
4. New stuffed animals to carry around in the house and litter the yard.
5. Perhaps a king size bed for our parents and us? There seems to be limited room for the four of us in the existing bed. Mommy says she doesn't care for the look of a king size bed, but I bet if given the chance to enjoy it with all of us snuggled together, she might change her mind.
We hope we haven't asked for too much. We know you have a big job tonight delivering all of those toys. Crossing our paws for a few of our requests . . .
Love to you, Mrs. Paws, Rudolph, and the whole reindeer gang!
Dixie and Jenna