Mommy has tried to make some suggestions for each of us to consider. It is really going to be hard to choose . . .
For Hunter, she suggests giving up one of the following:
- barking LOUDLY when Mommy serves up breakfast and dinner
- barking LOUDLY when he hears anything outside
- barking LOUDLY when Dixie and Jenna rough house
For Dixie, she suggests giving up:
- licking the shower
- hogging all of the tennis balls
- worrying about which of us is receiving more love
For Jenna, any of the following sacrifices would be greatly appreciated:
- stop eating the toilet paper
- stop eating dirty tissues
- stop standing in the middle of the kitchen during food preparation
This is going to be a tough decision to make. We each love doing all of these things Mommy suggested. It's a good thing we have until midnight tonight to decide . . .
Then I turned my face to the Lord God, seeking Him by prayer and pleas for mercy with fasting and sackcloth and ashes.
~ Daniel 9:3