Friday, April 28, 2017

Soccer Genius!


I've recently discovered I'm a genius!  Alright, we've all known that for a while, but this is in a whole new field.  I recently told you about my new favorite toy, the SOCCER BALL!  It turns out I can retrieve that ball like no other.  I LOVE IT!!!!

I love the soccer ball so much, I even take it to bed with me!


Mommy recently captured me in a few of my favorite moves about a month ago (when we still had dead looking, horrible, dormant, grass) and I wanted to share those pictures with you.  Please don't think I'm showing off.  I'm really not, I promise.  I just thought the world should be aware of my talent!







Mommy says it's all fun and games until someone ends up in a cone . . . wonder what that means???

Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!