Sunday, December 22, 2013

Making Our Lists . . . Jenna

Dear Santa Paws,

I've been such a good girl all year long.  What do you mean, you've heard different?  All those stories you've heard about the trash can, the dishwasher, the toilet paper, Oreos, Spaghetti-O's, etc are just a bunch of nonsense!  I cannot help that the humans in my life leave all sorts of tempting tidbits lying around just waiting to see if I'll make a move on them!  I'm just a dawg and can't help myself sometimes!  Surely behaving as my ancestors have done for hundreds of years cannot be held against me . . .

It can?!?!?!?

Do you do this to human children too???


Well, since I have had a few incidents of misbehaving this year, I will be kind and limit my list to one item: FOOD!!!!  Any kind of food is fine with me: dawg biscuits, rawhide, bones, tissues, salad, pizza crusts, roast beef, ANYTHING!  I won't be picky.  Just pick up something from McDonald's as you swing by on Christmas Eve.  Or better yet, when you stop to feed the reindeer, just hitch your sleigh to the posts at the grocery store like the Amish do and run in and grab something for me!  Anything is fine by me!

Thank you, Santa!
Jenna


PS: Please don't hold it against Dixie for writing "loosing" yesterday instead of "losing."  Mommy has already given Dixie a hard enough time as it is.  I think it's Mommy's fault since she's our proofreader, but don't tell her I said that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!