Saturday, March 16, 2013

Spring? What Spring??

I said I wouldn't lament anymore over our lack of snow and I'm not . . . well, not exactly!  We actually had a GREAT chance for a snow day last week; the possibility came two days in a row.  Instead, the snow laughed at us and totally bypassed us.  It was a serious disappointment for Mommy. 

For most of our friends and family, spring has sprung.  That hasn't happened for us yet.  In fact we had SNOW today!!!  It's the middle of March and we had sleet and snow!  The ground didn't turn white, but it was SNOWING!!!!  Poppa called Mommy to see if the weather app on his phone was broken!  He was experiencing a 75 degree sunny day while we were chillin' in a mere 32 degrees!

I hope you have a Happy St. Patrick's Day.  Be sure to wear green so you don't get pinched!  I always wear green in the form of my camouflaged collar.  I wonder what Dix and Jen will do for a bit of green?  I'll give them a few hours to formulate a plan, but I doubt they'll be able to find anything appropriate.  They better look out!  My pinchers are primed and ready . . .

We're already looking ahead to Easter.  Grandma and Poppa are coming for a visit.  Maybe they'll bring jelly beans with them?!?!?  I thought I'd give you a little sneak peek of our Easter greetings.  We worked hard for just the right shot.  The key to taking a great photo of the three of us is to exhaust us with a million tennis ball retrievals. 

 

I think we look great as usual.  Mommy and Daddy weren't so sure about the results.  No matter what, it was a hare-raising experience (for all parties involved)!

Wags and Retrievals,
Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!