Wednesday, October 4, 2017

The Other Side of the Fence


All summer long I've enjoyed playing in our backyard, but there's been one thing bothering me . . . what's on The Other Side of the Fence????



I've been super curious.  Mommy has watched me from indoors as I've sat and pondered this question.  My sisters tell me I would've LOVED the previous yard where they lived.  It was HUGE and even better, the fence was see through!



Now that I've reached the four month mark and had all my vaccinations, I can go and discover a while new world!  Here I am about to take my first leash walk outside the fence:


There are soooo many things to see out here!





Did you know there are other dawgs behind other fences?  I didn't know that . . . 


 There's also one or two (or a million) new smells out here!



Mommy says I was pretty well behaved for my first time out on the leash.  She's going to order something called a harness because she says I might choke myself to death if I'm not careful.  I'm not really sure what that means . . .


I got to help water the plants in the front yard when we returned from our walk.
I watered myself too!


I really enjoyed The Other Side of the Fence.  I'm not as sure about the leash.
Ruger


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!