Sunday, October 8, 2017

My First Swim


Last month when Mommy had a day off she decided to take me for my first swim.  We left my sisters at home.  Mommy said there was no way she'd be able to take care of all three of us at the lake.  In hindsight, it probably would have helped to take one of them so they could have shown me what to do.  Maybe next time.

When we first arrived there was another dawg playing fetch in the lake.  I thought it was great fun to chase the other dawg even though Mommy wouldn't trust me enough to let me off the leash.



However, when that dawg left, I wasn't sure exactly what I was supposed to do in the water.  That's when Dixie or Jenna would have come in handy.  They could have taught me the dawggy paddle in no time.  Instead I just sat on the banks of the lake and walked in the edge of the water trying to ignore Mommy and the camera.





Hopefully at least one of my sisters will go with me next time!
Ruger, The [not yet] Water Dawg


PS: It's been a year today since Jenna and Mommy had The Unfortunate Incident!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!