Thursday, September 21, 2017

Wild Man


Mommy has started calling me other names besides Ruger.  She frequently calls me Booger.  She also calls me Wild Man.  I'm not really sure why . . .


I love to play with my sisters.  We get along pretty well most days.



But sometimes they purposefully leave me out.  They tell secrets and don't share them with me. 


I have the feeling they're plotting a way to leave me behind like they do when they jump on the bed and leave me on the floor.


There are a few times (okay, maybe daily) that I pretend I'm a cowboy riding a horse.  I just have to hold on to Dixie for eight seconds and I'll be the champion of the rodeo!



I know not to do this to Jenna . . . I can only get by with licking her ears!


But Dixie and I have FUN!!!!  We're wrestling buddies!



So just call me Wild Man!
Ruger

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!