Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Paper Please


Did you know statistics say 3 out of 4 dawgs eat paper?  Well, that's the way it is in our family!  Our big brother Hunter LOVED to eat paper.  He didn't care what kind it was.  He ate toilet paper, Kleenex, cardboard, and was even known to snack on papers Mommy had to grade!  (Gives new meaning to the dawg ate my homework excuse!)

When I joined the family, I took note of Hunter's habits and decided to follow in my big brother's footsteps.  I LOVE to eat paper as well.  I follow my parents to the bathroom and come running when I hear a nose being blown!  You may be grossed out by that, but surely there are nutrients in there in addition to the fiber!


So that's two dawgs . . . any guesses who makes the third dawgs in our statistic??  RUGER!  I'm raising him right!  He LOVES paper too!



We keep the bathroom doors closed most of the time just to keep an eye on Ruger so he can't wander away and potty inside (although he hasn't had an accident in a while!).  And because THIS happens when we don't close those doors!




Finally Mommy wised up and removed the toilet paper from the wall holder . . . wonder when it will be put back??  Of course the trash cans in the bathrooms sit on the back of the toilet and have been since way before Ruger joined us . . . just saying . . .




Maybe one day Ruger will learn some self control like me.  I'm able to hold myself back most of the time.  I only steal toilet paper when one of my parents is in the bathroom.  Otherwise the old adage "out of sight, out of mind" holds true!



I'll let you know if I think of any other tricks I need to teach my little brother.  Until then, is your dawg part of the seventy-five percent that eats paper or like Dixie, one of the twenty-five percent that does not?

Jenna


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!