Monday, September 25, 2017

Trip to the Vet . . . Again!


Do you remember a couple months ago Jenna had to go to the vet because Ruger was driving her nuts and she was stuck in her crate?  Well . . . it was my turn recently.  He successfully stressed me out to the point that I too had colitis!  Mommy had experience with this now, so she pretty much told the doctor what I had and he wisely agreed!  A few days, several dollars, and meds later I was feeling just fine.

But that can't be the end of this story, right?  What fun would that be?  Mommy usually passes the time waiting on the vet to see me by torturing me with the camera phone!  I wonder if mommies of humans do this while their children are waiting on the doctor???


Mommy also rubs my hiney.  I love that!


A few scratches behind the ear help me feel better too!



Is that the vet I hear??


Of course he's talking about what a beautiful girl I am!



I'm all better now, but that Booger, I mean Ruger, is still driving me NUTS!
Dixie

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!