Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Mommy's Little Helper [Hose]


Since it's been so dry here, Mommy has had to water the plants at least once a day if not twice a day!  I'm super great at helping her.





I sometimes carry the hose around.  That hose can become heavy when it's full of water and Mommy's trying to lug it around the yard.  I'm such a big boy!  (And I've been told my big brother Hunter helped Mommy with the hose as well!)


I also like to carry the hose to my bed.  When it's with me, I can keep an eye on it and make sure it doesn't get away!




I really like to help water the sweet autumn clematis.  It was planted last summer long before I was born and has finally decided to GROW!  Hopefully it will bloom this fall . . .




I don't know what Mommy did without me!  Maybe I should ask Dixie and Jenna . . .
Ruger



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!