Saturday, January 30, 2016

Steppin' Up


Our brother Hunter used to enjoy relaxing on the stairway landing.  He frequently settled himself there for a nap.  I think it gave him a vantage point so he could keep up with the comings and goings of everyone both upstairs and downstairs.


In the past few months, Jenna has officially decided this is now HER space!  She likes to  position herself there fairly often.  Mommy tries to grab a picture of Jenna when she can (usually with her cell phone and they don't always turn out that great!).




When we receive a special treat to eat, Jenna usually takes hers up to the landing to enjoy.  She acts as if she's afraid I would steal it.  Would I be dumb enough to put myself between the Jaws of Life and her treat??  Not on your life (nor especially mine)!




Every once in a while when she's not looking, I take a moment to enjoy this spot too. This picture is proof that I'm the Little Lady around here!  (Too bad it's so grainy!)


I'm sure Jenna will continue to enjoy that spot, but she certainly has big paws to fill!
Dixie

PS: Mommy and Daddy had their first date TWENTY years ago today!  WOW!!!  That's almost half their lives!  Another WOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!