Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Snow Day TWO!



We're enjoying a second snow day at home!  Whoo hoo!  We're having a good time, but Mommy says she's starting to get Cabin Fever.  I'm not sure what that is, but I sure hope I don't catch it too.

Our street hasn't been plowed that much.  I think only a car and half can move up and down.  I'm not sure about you, but I haven't seen any half cars around these parts. I can't believe the mailman has actually delivered mail for the past two days.  That whole saying about snow, rain, heat, gloom of night, etc. keeping the couriers from their route is a bunch of bologna.  If the snow is too high, the mail won't come!  Kudos to our mail carrier for accomplishing what others haven't before!



Mommy attempted to make a snow angel yesterday.  It turned out, well, a little different than expected.  That hole in the middle is where Mommy had to put her hand down to hoist herself out of the snow.  Either that or it's a poop chute!  Angels are "holy" but I'm not sure if they need a poop chute or not.  Do you know?


She tried again today.  The results were the same, but she filled the hole in before snapping a picture today.  For all those people (Daddy and Uncle J) who say Mommy has a big head, please take note that her angel has a rather small head!  No need to talk about its hips!


In all of my running around to retrieve the Frisbee, I made an angel too!  Can you see it?



Yesterday afternoon, Mommy tried to use the selfie stick on a tripod Daddy bought her for Christmas (he's just feeding the monster).  The results are mixed.  My shot with Mommy is pretty decent.


Dixie's shot is about the same as yesterday's!  Tennis balls are required, but still don't accomplish the job.


Here's the best she could manage with the three of us:


This morning Mommy tried to capture a shot of both of us being calm and looking at the camera at the same time.  Why does she torture us and herself this way?   She gave up on us sitting beside each other.  Instead she had us line up in our "path" and hoped for the best.  It's hard for her to see what's going on behind the lens with all that bright snow outside.  Results weren't that great:


And then this happened:


What can I say?  I was tired of watching Mommy just HOLD that TREAT!!!!  It was yummy!


I'm signing off for today.  Mommy said she's going to head out to try to banish her Cabin Fever.  I'm going to rest up for another play session this afternoon.

Dare I hope for a third snow day?
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!