Sunday, May 24, 2015

Pill Popper!


As I grow older and older, I have to take more and more pills to keep myself running (well, not literally).  On Aunt Holly's advice, Mommy purchased a pill box to help make the routine run more smoothly at meal times.  Recently, Mommy learned a new lesson in life: close the lids as you fill them up and start in the middle of the box!  Mommy had prepared the pill box for the entire week and had begun to close the lids when disaster struck.

Apparently she pushed down a bit too hard on one end and WHAM!  The box turned over and pills were EVERYWHERE!



Lesson learned!  I guess you can't teach an old dawg new tricks, but you can teach Mommy . . . I'll let you decide if she's old or not!
Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!