Sunday, November 5, 2017

Stealth Mode


I have a secret I haven't told you. I'm a potential candidate for a position with our government. Why you might ask...because I can operate in stealth mode!  


Mommy says I was born with this gift. I will settle in one spot and then before she notices I've silently moved to another spot. I did this all summer long and it freaked her out some days. She'd have to search every room in the house to see where I was hiding. 


Now that I'm six months old, she doesn't worry about me seeking out trouble in the house as much as she did this past summer. (However, she still doesn't trust me to be on my own to roam in the house for more than a few minutes for reasons unbeknownst to me!) As a future spy for the government I'm not sure she and I would define trouble in the same way.  


My biggest stealth operation currently is surprising Mommy in the morning.  After she's let me out of my crate and I've done my business outside, I'm free to roam the house. Mommy returns to her bathroom to work on getting dressed and doing her hair and makeup. I apparently surprise her often when she turns around in the bathroom or steps out of the bathroom. Badda boom!  There I am!  No warning, no jingle of the collar, no padding of the feet!  Just me sitting there perfectly upright watching her with my eagle eyes. 


It is because of this skill that I've been recruited as a spy.  The government is hoping I can teach my unique skill to others like myself.  You can never have too many super cute puppy dawg eyes available to stare into and spill your life's secrets. 

Look out world!  I'm coming for ya!
Ruger
Super Spy


PS: Happy birthday Grandaddy!

PPS: These pics were taken in honor of my six month birthday, so happy birthday to me too last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!