Sunday, May 31, 2015

Me and My Sister


My sister drives me crazy sometimes!  Do your siblings bother you?  Surely I'm not alone in this situation.  I can't tell you if Jenna's my big sister or my younger sister.  There's no way for us to know which of us is older.  Usually my parents refer to me as the middle child simply due to the fact that I was adopted second and Jenna was adopted third.  Grandma says I also have lots of middle child characteristics (and Grandma would know all about those herself).

We've had several warm days here over the past few weeks and have been able to enjoy our outdoor dawg beds.  The problem is, Jenna seems to follow me everywhere!  I can't enjoy a moment's peace to myself!

I was outside earlier this week and she sat right in front of me.  I think she was trying to catch all the sun's rays for herself!


I got up to move to another of our outdoor beds . . .



. . . and she followed me!!



Then there are the times when she insists on sitting on the same bed.  We have THREE, one for each of us.  WHY do we need to share the same one????


Somehow I end up being the one who is pushed off the bed eventually!



[sigh]  Life is ruff sometimes.  I guess if this is all I have to complain about then it's not really so bad.  I know I should enjoy this time with Jenna.  And I should take it as a compliment that she wants to spend so much time with me.  I'm sure all dawgs would feel the same way if given the chance!

But can't I go out alone sometimes, Mommy?
Dixie

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!