Sunday, December 8, 2013

Another Dawg?

It seems my parents DID get another dawg!  I seriously think three is PLENTY, but they obviously had other ideas.  The funny thing is that I didn't even realize it had joined our family.  I say "IT" because I'm not sure if it's a boy or girl!

I didn't realize IT was even in the house until my sister Dixie alerted me to its presence.  She discovered IT hiding in the corner of the guest bathroom.  I personally don't travel into that room often.  It has a huge span of linoleum that I do not care to cross.  Fortunately for me, the room has two entrances so I can peek my head into either door for a good look at what's going on inside.  I heard a slight commotion recently and saw Dixie had something cornered between the toilet and the wall.  She had her hackles raised and was staring at IT eye to eye.  Imagine my dismay upon seeing another dawg in the house!!

Lucky for me, I am taller than IT.  It goes without saying that I am definitely more handsome!  So far I haven't heard any lip from this newest member of our family, so I guess we can keep IT.


I wonder if IT is a distant relative of Jenna . . . after all, IT seems to always have its mouth full and shares her love of paper!

Always the Big Brother (to Dixie, Jenna, IT and anyone else that comes our way),
Hunter




No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!