Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Lazy Saturday

How do you like to spend your Saturday mornings?  I personally like to sleep in for as long as my bladder can hold it.  At some point, you just gotta GO!  I hate to admit it, but I am usually the first one awake in our house.  I can't help it.  After all, I'm almost seventy-seven years old!  Surely I can be forgiven for old age??

My sisters love to run around the yard and chase each other on Saturday mornings.  They also love to roam the yard sniffing, scratching, and pawing everything within the confines of the fence.  This past weekend, the girls spent a great deal of time on their own in the yard. I think they know spring and summer are on their way. It doesn't look or feel like warmer weather is coming, but it is!

Dixie watches the world go by . . .

Jenna takes my spot on the deck . . . hmpf!  Who does she think she is?

Dixie smells something good . . .

 . . . and decides to roll around in it . . .

but is caught in the act!

Just hanging out . . .

Together!


Mommy starts spring break tomorrow, and she is seriously looking forward to it.  I am too.  She is excited that she might get to sleep in to maybe 7:00AM!  That's pretty late for her.  If she sleeps 'til eight, we know she is really tired or having a really lazy day.  We have so much fun when Mommy is home.  Just thinking about the next week and a half makes me long for summer even more . . .

Happy Spring!
Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!