Sunday, March 3, 2013

Baby Hunter

In celebration of my upcoming birthday, I wanted to share a few of my favorite puppy pics with you . . . I also can't have you thinking Dixie is the only dawg in this house who was a cute puppy!


Our favorite picture of me in puppyhood


Helping Mimi make curtains for the house

Grandaddy helped me conquer my fear of the steps with cheese!
 

My best imitation of a jack rabbit
 
Sitting up for Daddy
 
Sharing secrets with Daddy
 

Licks for Mommy
 
Kisses for Daddy
 
 
 
Paws Script:  My big day is still over two months away.  I didn't intend to publish this post today, but I got carried away and here it is!  The only way to fix it would be to totally delete the post, and it took a LONG time to get these pictures just right!  I had to ask Mommy to take pictures of the original pics since my first six months weren't digital.  I think they turned out pretty well considering . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!