Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Joy Riding


Last week Daddy was sick and needed a prescription.  The doctor called it in late in the evening and Mommy had to go out and pick it up.  Thankfully our pharmacy has a drive through window so Mommy could go in her pajamas and slippers (shhh, don't tell).  She was able to quietly get up from the sofa and walk to the door without anyone noticing but ME!!!  Strange, but Hunter and Dixie slept right through this!  She motioned for me to follow her to the door.  The next thing I knew, I was in the car and going for a joy ride!


We called it The Midnight Ride of Jennavieve (another nickname for me).  This is not to be confused with Longfellow's "The Midnight Ride of Paul Revere."  For one thing, it was only nine o'clock and for another I was not spreading any major news.  Nope.  Just me and Mom out for a ride.


When we arrived at the pharmacy I was terribly excited.  We sat at the window for a while before we were waited on.  Mommy started to worry that she might have to go inside . . . in her PJ's!!!  Not good since we were at Walgreen's and not Walmart!  Eventually the nice man showed up at the window and gave us Daddy's meds.  My tail wagged a million miles an hour.  Especially when the pharmacist gave me a dawggie bone!  Yippee!


Maybe Mommy and I can go on another ride soon . . .
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!