Thursday, April 9, 2015

All for Me!


You've probably noticed I haven't been receiving equal treatment from my parents or siblings lately.  We have no pillows that look like me and no new toys for me.  I was starting to feel a bit like a second class dawg around here until something showed up in the mail just for ME . . . a new bed cover!

I guess technically I needed one.  I tend to go round and round and round when trying to get settled at bedtime.  I also tend to use my nails when making my rounds.  I have put numerous holes in my bed cover over the past three years and Mommy has diligently patched them up.  My bed was starting to become an eyesore.  I practically had more patches than actual original bedding.  I even had holes in the patches!  Mommy had given up on matching the patches for color.  She was just happy to find enough at any one time to do the job!  (And if you know my Mommy, the lack of color matching was killing her!)



Mommy went online and found the exact bedding I needed.  I've had it for about two weeks now and it's still in pristine condition.  It's even softer than the original cover which means it's bedder, I mean better, than Jenna's!  Ha!


Hopefully, my new bedding will last a nice long time . . . just like ME!
Dixie


PS: Speaking of things that last a long time, happy birthday to Mimi earlier this week and to Aunt C tomorrow!  You're both getting better all the time too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!