Friday, October 10, 2014

Not My Best Moment


I've spent a decent amount of time at the vet's office over the past few months.  I get a little stressed out when I visit the vet.  I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that I have to ride in a car to get there, I've had three different vets over the past year and a half (all in the same office), and that I've been through two ACL surgeries in my lifetime.  Nah . . . none of those details could cause me to be stressed!



The last time I was there was for my biopsy.  When we left the doctor's office, I was still a little drunk from the anesthesia.  Mommy even has proof.  I usually do my business in one spot, but not that day . . .


On the bright side, I did this in the doctor's parking lot and not in the car.  But seriously, Mommy!  Did you have to take a picture of this embarrassing moment???  Of course, you did!  And you were laughing!

Hunter


PS: This post was not Daddy approved!  But since I'm old and stubborn, I went with it anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!