Saturday, June 24, 2017

Meet Ruger [The Vet]


My journey so far with my new family has been full of several new experiences.  I had to visit the vet right after arriving at my new home to get his seal of approval.  I was fortunate enough to have my appointment with Jenna's surgeon.  Mommy has decided she LOVES this vet and is happy to request him any chance she can.

I rode to and from the vet like a pro . . . I slept!


The doctor came in and took one look at me and said, "I need a new lab!"  Of course he does.  Doesn't everyone???



Naturally the doctor said I was perfect.  I had all the vet techs wrapped around my little (big?) paws!  And I slept . . .


The ride home was pretty uneventful too.  I kept my baby blues open for a while, but then I slept!




But I was a happy pup!
Ruger

PS: Dixie met our wonderful vet the following day for vaccines . . . this time the vet said, "I don't think I'm ready for a new lab after all!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!