Tuesday, June 7, 2016

I'll Scratch Yours, If . . .


Don't you just love to have your back scratched?  I do!  And Dixie does too, although I think she really prefers a belly rub!  Mommy doesn't mind giving us a bit of love in the scratching department from time to time.

That's more than she can say for our human relatives.  Most of you probably don't know it, but scratching a human back is one of Mommy's pet peeves.  She can't stand the way it feels under her fingernails.  Grandma and Daddy are two people who sometimes ask for a back scratch, and Mommy helps as quick as she can, but if the itch requires an extended amount of time, she tells them to go elsewhere!

Maybe they should try what I do . . .



Our fence is the perfect height for me to scratch  my back.  I especially like to rub along the fence in the mornings when Mommy is busy getting ready for work.  I have a whole route along the fence I like to follow for maximum itch relief.  So, the next time you have an itch, just come on over to our place and head out back!

Aren't you just itching to try it?
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!