Sunday, December 13, 2015

The Christmas Supermodel


By now you've heard Mommy and Daddy (and even my reluctant sister Dixie) call me the Supermodel.  I'm sure it's only a matter of time before they (and the rest of the world) start referring to me as "The Body" and Elle Macpherson is heard of no more!

I am finally starting to receive the attention I deserve.  I've made it to the big time!  What better holiday to reveal my national debut than Christmas?

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you . . . drum roll please . . . 

ME!!!  On a dish towel!




I tried to recreate the image from my original session, but I was having an exceptional day that day.  It's also not quite the same posing for Mommy in the kitchen as it was for the artist who drew this.  The funny thing is, (and don't tell anyone) I don't remember actually posing for the artist . . .

Love to all my fans,
Jenna
The [Canine] Body


PS: Aunt Gwen sent this flour sack towel to Mommy for Christmas.  It's so big I had to take two pictures to show you all that it has on it,



She hasn't confessed to me, but I suspect Dixie posed as that black lab in the middle  . . . what do you think???


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!