Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Bound to Happen . . .


It was bound to happen.  And I have to admit, I'm surprised it took this long.  As we've recently said, toys don't last long around here.  Jenna's favorite toys, the Duck Dynasty stuffed animals, are very precious to her.  Apparently they are to Dixie as well.  The usual tug-of-war happened . . .



This particular duck was Jase (Daddy's favorite).  Uncle Si lives to see another day . . . for now!  It's a good thing Mommy loves us (and has coupons).  She recently brought home Phil and his wife Miss Kay.  You can't tell it from the picture, but Miss Kay's entire belly is the same pink color as her lipstick!!!


Jenna was in seventh heaven!  She claimed both ducks for herself.


And yes, once again, Mommy only brought home TWO ducks . . . good thing she knows me well.  I received something special just for me!!!


Do you think she's trying to say something subliminal with the dinosaur?  Nah, I didn't think so either.  Except that she loves me!  And purple!  And brontosauruses . . . or would that be brontosauri???  A good question for the English teacher . . .
Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!