Saturday, December 13, 2014

Like Father, Like Daughter


Mommy has noticed something about me lately that has her slightly bewildered.  They call me Daddy's Girl and that is becoming more apparent by the day!  I am starting to take after my Daddy in one particular area: GRAY HAIR!!!!  Seriously???  I'm only four years old!!!!!  This can't be happening already.  Hunter is twelve and hardly has any gray hair.  At this rate I'm going to look old before my time.  Dixie hasn't shown any signs of premature aging.  I thought we were twins.  How unfair is this?



Daddy says not to worry about it.  He has learned to live with his gray hair, and Mommy finds it attractive.  That's all well and good for him, but I doubt a male dawgie is going to think the same about me.  Since when has a man found a young lady with gray hair attractive??  Hmmpf!!!  The injustices of the world!


I guess I'll just have to take heart from the Book of Proverbs . . .    [sigh]


Gray hair is a crown of splendor; it is attained though righteousness. (Proverbs 16:31)


Daddy says that's what got him through his younger years.  Either that, or Mommy is going to have to make me an appointment with her hair dresser!

Reluctantly working on my crown of splendor, 
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!