Saturday, October 19, 2013

Happy Fall Y'all!

Although the season of fall technically arrived a month ago, it is only just now starting to look like fall here.  We even had fall weather for a while, but then summer temps zoomed back in again for one last hoorah.  Recently we've noticed the look of fall on some of the trees (well, on the ground beneath some of the trees).  The leaves, coupled with an early morning fog, created a perfect fall appearance.

Don't you think it's a bit early for picture taking?
I know I look good in my chocolate fur coat, but seriously . . .
 
Of course, it's never too early for a good game of fetch. 

All these leaves are deceiving when it comes to hunting for the tennis ball. 
I think I've found the ball only to realize it's a leaf!

 Guess who has the tennis balls?
 
Happy Fall Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!