Tuesday, June 25, 2013

It's Official!

I have been a part of this household for a year and three months, but I am only now becoming a full-fledged member of the family.  I now have a NICKNAME!  That makes it official!

Hunter has gone by several names over the years:
  • Hunter Bunter
  • Bubbs
  • Buddy
  • Big Boy
  • and most recently Old Man

Dixie has a plethora of nicknames:
  • Dixie Doodle
  • Dixie Girl
  • Dixie Cup
  • Doodlebug
  • Wild Child (until my arrival on the scene)
  • Sweet Girl
  • Baby Girl

It's been hard to make up a nickname to go with Jenna.  My original name was Jency, but when I was returned to my breeder she thought Jenna rolled off the tongue better and so that became my name.  Occasionally Mommy calls me Jenna-Jen-Jen (like The Three Little Pigs' phrase "not by the hair of my chinny-chin-chin) or Jenn Jenn.  But I don't think those are very good names.  This new and improved nickname is sooooo much better!  So, without further ado, I present my new nickname making me officially part of the family . . . drum roll please . . .

WIGGLES
(or the less ladylike, but more appropriate, WIGGLE BUTT!)

This name was given to me by Daddy (he says Mommy gave me the alternate version) after noticing that I find it almost impossible to merely wag my tail.  I like to wag my entire back half!  They said this must be how I keep my supermodel figure because it sure isn't my eating habits!  The frequent exercising of my back half keeps my waist slim and trim.  (Perhaps Dixie should observe closely to see how it's done!)  Now that I have a nickname, I think I'm here to stay!

Wags and Kisses,
Wiggles

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!