Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I'd Lay Odds On . . .

If it came down to a fight between Hunter and Jenna, who would you pick?  They aren't actually fighting, but seriously, who would you put your money on?

One afternoon this week, Hunter was hanging out under the shade tree minding his own business.  Apparently, Jenna smelled something pretty good because she was burrowing her head down in the grass and pushing herself along.  Before Mommy could stop it from happening, Jenna plowed head first right into Hunter.  What ensued was not a pretty sight.  Hunter immediately jumped up barking and growling with his hackles raised.  Jenna was surprised at first, but quickly responded with her own teeth-baring growl.  It only took a minute for the two to settle down, but it got me thinking . . . who would win in a HUNTER vs JENNA fight?  Just imagine it:  (say it aloud, real theatrical like the boxing guy does!)

In the chocolate corner is the man of the decade, the senior with the bark, the one who is tall, strong, long, and bionic,

The Mentor from Minnesotaaaaaa . . . HUNTER!




And in the black corner is the lady of fire, the one who can smell a tissue a mile away, the energy packed spark plug, the toilet paper taker,

The Crumb Chaserrrrr . . . JENNA!


Wouldn't a match between those two be fun?  No, I'm not talking about the Michael Vick type of dawg fights.  I mean an honest to goodness dawg fight that just happens to crop up because one gets too close to the other.  Daddy says Hunter has street cred, but I'm not sure that would last long.  After all, Hunter is OLD!  Jenna, on the other hand, is young and quick.  Daddy has also seen her chase down a pheasant. 

So, who do you think would win?  I think I'd choose . . . um . . . well . . . I'd better not choose.  I don't want to get on either of their bad sides!  I guess I'll just be the cutie that carries the sign to let you know which round it is! 

DING, DING,
Dixie

Paws Script: We do not condone any violence towards animals.  No labs were hurt during the production of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!