Sunday, April 21, 2013

Oops!

I did it again!  I messed up!  Why do these things keep happening to me???  Daddy jokingly blamed Mommy.  He said she shouldn't have turned her back on me.  She said it was definitely not her fault.  And it really wasn't.  I just couldn't help myself.

The dishwasher was just sitting there with its door wide open.  The bottom rack was pulled out, and Mommy was loading it with dirty dishes.  I both love and hate watching her load the dishwasher.  All of those plates with food remnants on them . . .  (no need to rinse them with this super duper machine) . . . such a waste of food.  If Mommy would just let me lick the plates, I would be so much happier and more fulfilled (at least my tummy would be).  I'm sure the dishwasher would be happier too.  I could do the pre-rinse cycle, and then it wouldn't have to work as hard to clean the dishes.  Better yet, just remove the dishwasher and use ME!  Daddy said he's sure I can get the dishes "as clean as cold water can get 'em!"  (Do you know that joke?  It's one of Grandaddy's favorites.)

When Mommy walked away for a split second, I couldn't resist.  I just had to see what was being put in the dishwasher.  Hunter and Dixie warned me last year shortly after my adoption, but did I listen?  Nope!  I had a similar situation happen to me about a year ago, but did I learn my lesson?  Nope! 

 
Yes, I made that big mess!  Dishes and utensils everywhere.  The rug went sliding.  The racket it made was awful (no pun intended).  Mommy was NOT happy.  She just looked at me and said, "CRATE!"  I tucked my tail and went!  Daddy looked at my mess and said, "Nice rack, Jenna!"  I told him I would remember that for the blog.  He said I could use it only if I kept it in good taste.  Taste?  Of course it's in good taste!  It was spaghetti!  How much more tasteful can it be??
 


So, once again I am writing to you from the slammer!  Oh well.  It's a good thing I like it in here.   The curly haired warden is pretty nice to me.
 
Wags and Advice . . . If you're going dishwasher diving, don't wear your collar!!
Jenna
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!