Monday, August 20, 2018

Dawg Park


Our city finally opened a dawg park in May.  Yeehaw!!  My sisters never needed a dawg park before since they had a huge yard at their last house, but this city definitely needed one since many of the yards are really small (including ours). Mommy isn't sure why she waited until the end of July before taking us, but she did (insert eye roll).

Mommy knew she couldn't take all three of us at the same time (at least not on the first visit).  She was afraid to take Jenna since her knee acts up from time to time, and Dixie can be aggressive towards strange dawgs.  So that meant the lucky dawg was ME!!!

I was very well behaved and ran around with lots of dawgs!  This is the first dawg I met at the park.  Her name is Lottie and she's a Labradoodle.


I also met Ralph.  He liked to run with me to retrieve balls.  Sometimes he beat me to them.  That didn't matter; I just took them back right from his mouth!


I've never seen so much space to RUN free!!!!
(Mommy says I would have LOVED the yard at the previous house.)


 It's too bad my body is cut off in this picture.  If you look closely, I look like I'm a bucking horse!



All this play time is a workout.  There's a water fountain for humans and dawgs, but I preferred the water bottle Mommy brought for me.  The other dawgs liked it too!  I was quite popular.


I can't wait 'til we go again!
Ruger

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!