Monday, December 11, 2017

Just Call Me Punkin!


As Mommy started putting up the Christmas decorations a couple weeks ago, she realized she had a LOT of pumpkins that were still in great condition.  They had no soft spots and she felt bad about just throwing them away.  She decided to carry them to the back porch and built a lovely little (out of season) display.  Mistake #1!

I naturally discovered those pumpkins and began to carry them around the yard.  Mommy should have disposed of those pumpkins right then and there!  Mistake #2!



Instead, she sent pics to our family to point out how cute I was!  When she saw me chewing on the pumpkins, she took more pictures.  You're really not surprised are you??  She should have thrown the pumpkins away . . . Mistake #3!  See a theme developing here??


She didn't throw the pumpkins away until later that night when she realized I'd been outside by myself for a looooooong time.  She discovered this:


The pumpkins finally went into the trash with Mommy fully expecting to be up all night with my stomach . . . Lucky for her, pumpkin is good for a dawg's stomach and I had no problems at all!  If you're thinking it was a miracle, you're right!

Mommy's Little Punkin,
Ruger


(At least you can't call me chunkin punkin! Ha!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!