Sunday, September 17, 2017

FREEDOM!


I've been footloose and fancy free of my crate and other restrictions for over a month now.  Mommy says my leg still worries her from time to time.  She doesn't remember Hunter ever getting stiff after his recovery period was over, but then he was half my age when he had his surgeries!

One of the first things Mommy treated me to was a walk and a swim.  She said later that she probably should have held off on the swim until later, but I enjoyed it at the time!


This was the calm before the storm arrived . . . meaning me and Dixie!


We aren't sure what we rolled in and enjoyed to the fullest, but it certainly did have quite the aroma!  (We had to have a bath when we got home!)


And whatever it was made Dixie's collar seriously dirty!


Dixie and I had so much fun playing in the water.  Usually I'm the one who listens to Mommy best, but I was having such fun being out of jail that I pretended not to hear Mommy call for me!







Free at last!  Free at last!
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!