Saturday, September 30, 2017

Four Month Vet Trip


FINALLY!!!  I've made it to the four month mark.  This is super important in my life as a puppy.  I've now had all of my shots and can go out in public.  Since parvo runs rampant in our city and can be fatal to puppies if not caught early, our vet advised against taking me anywhere but to the vet.  I was super excited for this visit to see my favorite doctor (and it turns out he's the dad of one of Mommy's students!).

I had a room with a view this time at the vet.  The windows have really cool glass that allow me to look out, but no one can see in!  I enjoyed watching the other dawgs come and go.  I tried to be polite and talk to them, but Mommy said they couldn't hear me.  So I tried to talk louder!




Just like Mommy does with my sisters, she tortured me with the camera phone for a while.
I had the feeling I was being watched . . . 




My vet tech had cowboy boots on, so I could easily hear him as he came and went.  




When I'm a good boy (which is always), I'm rewarded by the vet with a bit of canned spray cheese.  He forgot to put the lid back on and I could smell it up on the examining table after he left the room.  I wanted more sooooo badly, but Mommy said I'd had enough!  [sigh]



Two good things came from this visit to the vet (three if you count the spray cheese): I don't have to have any more shots any time soon and I can now go anywhere I want since I've had all my vaccinations!  Yippee!

Free to roam,
Ruger



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!