Saturday, November 17, 2012

Mommy's Thoughts


I usually let the dawgs write about their lives, but I thought I would write a little bit about our morning. I spent the time cleaning and the dawgs spent most of that time outside enjoying the fresh air and barking up a storm. At one point I glanced out to see Jenna and Dixie sitting side by side scoping out the world. They looked exactly like the sisters they are! I tried to snag a couple of pictures of them through the sliding door and through the kitchen blinds before they saw me and moved. They had so much fun chasing each other around the yard today while trying to avoid the vacuum.


 
At one point while I was cleaning, Jenna decided to make herself comfy.  Her favorite place to relax when I am moving around the house is quickly becoming the bear skin rug in the man room!  Daddy does NOT like it when Jenna even walks on the rug much less curls up on it.  I think if she was allowed to roam freely in the house when we're away, she would make herself right at home on the rug.  He fears it would only be a matter of time before she took a bite out of it!  I think Jenna has better sense (except for toilet paper which is STILL an issue).
 
 
 
Shhh!  Don't tell Daddy!  That includes his co-workers who tend to tell him what his dawgs are writing since Daddy doesn't always read the blog.  (You know who you are!)  I couldn't resist taking these pictures.  Jenna is just beautiful sitting on the rug and blends in perfectly!  I hope you are enjoying your weekend.
 
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!