Friday, December 15, 2017

My First Christmas [Tree]


Y'all there's a TREE in our house!  It's been a while since my parents introduced an indoor tree to a boy dawg.  Thankfully for them I haven't yet learned to lift my leg to do my business, so I don't associate trees with making a mess.  I wasn't sure what to think of the tree at first.  I had to sniff all around it to make sure it didn't pose a threat to my family.



Mommy apparently got carried away because she tried to put the lights on me too!  I wasn't impressed.



Finally, she (with Daddy's help) finished decorating the tree.  I'm still not sure why we need this in our house.  It takes up a LOT of space.  So much space that my crate had to be relocated to a new place in the house!

Here's the finished product complete with cowboy hat on top!  Mommy says they've always put an angel on top of the tree until last year when she felt a little rebellious . . . 


I'm off to enjoy my first Christmas tree . . . YEEHAW!!  (I think I saw a few sticks in there I could gnaw on . . .)
Ruger

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!