Sunday, September 30, 2018

Ruger Strikes Again!


Just when you thought it was safe, I struck again!  Personally I don't think I should bear the blame for this particular incident.  It was an accident on my part, and Mommy should have been paying attention! I mean, really, how can you blame this handsome face?


Mommy keeps the wrapping paper and ribbons stored in containers under one of the guest beds.  She was bending down to pull those out and barely missed Dixie flying into the room and hopping up onto the guest bed.  It was a close call and she was very relieved she didn't get smacked in the face.

The problem is, Mommy forgot she has more than one dawg in this house.  I came flying into the room next and tried to jump up on the bed.  No, I still don't know how to actually get my hind legs up on the bed, but we shan't speak of that. Didn't Mommy recently say how smart I was?  Just keep thinking that.  I pretend I can jump up on the bed and I stand on my hind legs and wait for a boost from behind.

Anyway, that's what I did and Mommy's chin got in the way.  (Daddy would point out to you that it's a BIG chin!) Mommy says she felt like a cartoon character seeing stars spinning over her head.  It was super painful.  It wasn't exactly thrilling for me either.  Mommy said when she turned around I had a dumbfounded look too.  My headbutt left a semi-lasting impression on Mommy.


I'm sorry Mommy, but next time you should really pay better attention.  Don't you agree?
Ruger


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!