Friday, September 18, 2015

Dinner Time!


We LOVE dinner time!  We drive Mommy crazy by hanging out in the kitchen while she cooks every night.  Usually Hunter and I find a comfy spot nearby in the dining room.  We can't say the same for Jenna.


Jenna likes to be as close to the action as possible.  She is always underfoot.  I don't think Mommy has stepped on her yet, but it's only a matter of time.  Jenna likes to be available to help out as part of the clean up crew.  She likes to catch anything that might fall onto the floor.  She also likes to be there when the dishwasher is opened to help wash the dishes. 




I'm sure Jenna's just trying to be helpful, but she needs to learn that too many cooks in the kitchen make a mess!
Dixie


1 comment:

  1. Awwww... Jenna's waiting for food droppings. I know that trick. My two know that I am very strict about not giving them people food. However, I can't help it if I am clumsy and drop a lot.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!