Dear Santa Paws,
We are really looking forward to your visit this year. This is Jenna's first Christmas with us, so it should be a howling good time. Yippee!! Woof! Woof! We decided to make a list of the items we want the most for Christmas. We each added a few items to the list.
- a third arm for Mommy (it's hard to love on all of us at the same time with just two)
- tennis balls (mostly for Dixie)
- stuffed animals without the stuffing (not as messy)
This is the ONLY picture Mommy
could capture of the three of us!
- squeaky balls (even though they drive Daddy crazy!)
- more treats
- a new love seat just for us . . . . better make it a full size sofa!
- more squirrels in the backyard to chase
- more rabbits to chase would be good too
- treats (Jenna is the one who keeps adding this to the list)
- a new blanket (Hunter's choice)
- breath mints
- twenty minutes alone in the grocery store (take a wild guess about who wrote this one!)
Wags and Kisses,
Hunter, Dixie, & Jenna