Sunday, November 12, 2017

Wrapping Up Halloween


I really enjoyed my first Halloween.  My costume lasted about five minutes . . . I figured out how to take it off all by myself!  I also tried to eat Dixie's butterfly wings.  Mommy wasn't really surprised.  My sisters told me she only buys/makes the costumes for the Halloween card.  Usually by the time the actual holiday rolls around, she's had enough of our costumes and just settles for our glow-in-the-dark bone bandannas.


I liked watching and waiting for the trick-or-treaters.  They liked me too . . . until Daddy had had enough excitement trying to wrangle all three of us from running out the door and put us in our crates.  Bummer!


After most of the trick-or-treating died down and we were released from our prison cells, I mean our crates, I discovered something new to me . . . WRAPPING PAPER!!!!


It's not MY fault Mommy had it hiding under the guest bed!  She's still not sure how I managed to drag it out from under the bed and get it through two doorways before they noticed. 


Mommy and I had to have a little heart to heart about this transgression.  I think she was secretly proud of me for choosing the appropriate color for the holiday.  You might wonder why we own orange wrapping paper.  If you look closely, you can see it has tree limbs in a camo pattern.  She uses this paper sometimes to wrap the gifts for the hunters in our lives. 



Just like my big brother Hunter and my sister Jenna, I LOVE to eat paper!  This new paper discovery is amazing since it comes in numerous colors!



Mommy finally had to move the wrapping paper to the closet after I managed to pull it out from under the bed twice. 


We ended the night with me sleeping on Mommy's chest.  It was a good night.  Mommy says I lived up to her tee shirt . . .


I'm not sure what that means, but no matter.  It was WICKED FUN!

Ruger

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!