Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

We hope you have a terrific day full of only a few tricks and lots of treats!  Can you guess what costume Mommy is torturing me with???  If you guessed Big Bird, you'd be wrong!  But I do believe that would be more manly than what it actually is . . .


For some reason Mommy thinks our costumes need to match each other somewhat.  She found the perfect costumes for my sisters, so I had to suffer with the matching costume.  Here are my sisters in all their BEE-utiful glory!





And here's me!  "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!"  Perhaps you can envision me as Muhammad Ali???



The bee's head is an actual hood, but it's a bit of a squeeze on my noggin!  Perhaps I can make a case for a more manly costume next year???  [sigh]

Treats for the Sweet (that's me), 
Ruger 
(Dixie & Jenna too)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!