Tuesday, January 30, 2018

"Working at the Car Wash"


So maybe that blog post title is a bit misleading.  I wasn't actually working, but I was riding . . .

Mommy has had bad luck at several car washes in her adult life time.  I don't mean where damage was done to her car.  I mean where she's been locked in the car wash all alone!  MORE THAN ONCE!!!  The stories are too long to tell, but suffice it to say, she doesn't go to the car wash often!  She tries to get Daddy to go with her, but recently when that failed, she decided to take me.  Not sure what help I'd be if we got locked in, but  . . .

It was SO MUCH FUN!!!  So many sights and sounds!  



I bet if Mommy had a brush this big, I could be shed free all the time!



So much water in so many different colors!



Mommy's camera missed the moment I tried to lick the windshield as the guys 
at the end of the line were towel drying the car!  Too bad!



Maybe all those birds in the tree Mommy parks near will poop all over her car again . . .
Dixie


PS: Twenty-two years ago today, Mommy and Daddy had their first date!!!  That's like HALF their life time!  WOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this post. Woof! Woof!